If you are interested in viewing any of our listed properties please read the following.
Viewings will take place on vacant and tenanted properties but will be subject to the following guidelines.
- Pre-Approved applicants only - Viewing appointments will only be offered to potential applicants that have had their potential suitability for tenancy assessed
- You must have viewed the full video tour of the property if available
- You must inform the office and not attend the viewing appointment if you or anyone in your household has had or have displayed any symptoms of the virus in the last 14 days or have been advised to self isolate
- Only 1 adult per viewing appointment – up to 2 adults may be allowed to view on certain properties but strictly no children/under 18’s
- Strict viewing appointment times allowing 10 mins per viewer per appointment, if you are late your appointment will be deemed cancelled and you will need to reschedule
- A face covering must be worn at all times
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to at all times
- Whilst in the property you do not touch any surfaces or furnishings
- You fully understand by viewing the property you do so at your own risk and Paul Chillingsworth Homes or any members of its staff will not be held liable should you become unwell
We are working hard to ensure all of our properties have a video tour available but this is subject to being able to gain access or the current tenants participation at this time.
To request your inital application form for pre-assessment please email email@example.com quoting the property address in the subject line.
Stay safe and keep well from all of us here at Paul Chillingsworth Homes