In light of the current government announcement the safety and well-being of our tenants, customers and staff alike is and will remain paramount to us.
Having considered all the information and the safest course of action to take to move forward during these difficult times our business plan of action is as follows:
Our office will remain closed until further notice and we will continue to operate remotely via email and telephone.
We will not access tenanted properties unless deemed absolutely necessary for example an urgent maintenance issue or legally required safety certificate testing.
Viewings will take place on vacant properties only and will be subject to the following guidelines.
- Pre-Approved applicants only - Viewing appointments will only be offered to potential applicants that have completed and returned the initial application form and their potential suitability has been assessed
- You must inform the office and not attend the viewing appointment if you or anyone in your household has had or have displayed any symptoms of the virus in the last 14 days
- Only 1 adult per viewing appointment – up to 2 adults may be allowed to view on certain properties but strictly no children/under 18’s
- Strict viewing appointment times allowing 10 mins per viewer per appointment, if you are late your appointment will be deemed cancelled and you will need to reschedule
- Whilst in the property you do not touch any surfaces or furnishings and social distancing guidelines are adhered too
- That you fully understand by viewing the property you do so at your own risk and Paul Chillingsworth Homes or any members of its staff will not be held liable should you become unwell
We thank everyone for your patience and understanding during what has been the worst times we have seen in our lifetime.
Stay safe, stay well from all of us here at Paul Chillingsworth Homes