At Paul Chillingsworth Homes, it is our aim to offer a personal service to our clients so that they feel like a person rather than a reference number.
Located in the heart of the Estate agents quarter of the city centre our office attracts many buyers, added to this new technology via a number of property websites including Rightmove and OnTheMarket, we can make sure that your property reaches the widest possible marketplace.
OUR FULLY INCLUSIVE “FOR SALE” SERVICE:
- Free valuation and marketing advice
- Free internet advertising
- Free For Sale board
- Viewing management with regular feedback from viewers
- Mortgage advice from a totally independent expert (IFA)
- Advice regarding solicitors in connection with the sale
- We can arrange for the EPC to be carried out, a legal requirement for sales & lettings
- Advice on alternative to selling, such as, lettings, Auction etc.
- Advice on survey option on your new home
In this day and age the newspaper as a means of marketing property is dying. For a number of years now, Internet marketing is the media which brings buyers to your front door. Your home will be featured on Rightmove & OnTheMarket who are the dominant forces in Property websites.
The name may be new but we have a vast amount of experience in dealing with property sales. Paul Chillingsworth has been selling homes in Coventry and surrounding areas for 40 years. He has run his own business for nearly 20 years and is ably supported by his City Centre team. Our offices are located opposite Greyfriars Green in the City centre providing the valuable “high street presence”.
COMPREHENSIVE MOVING ADVICE
Our service goes beyond just selling your home. We will put you in touch with an Independent Financial Adviser who can run through the various financing options for your new home. We can help with advice on your next home, even having a look at a property you may be thinking of buying. Not a survey, but simply advice on future saleability etc. If your home has not been on sale since before 2007, an EPC (Energy Performance certificate) is required. If you wish we can organise this for you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION